Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hopes got crushed!

My last semester result was finally known last week but due to system down, i couldn't find it out until last Saturday. My other colleagues' result, some good some not. This last semester was a big deal because i'm almost close in getting my 'Anugerah Naib Canselor' since i got Dean's List every semester so far..the pressure was on i tell you! Last semester was pretty hard, i didn't hope much but still hoping i'll make it. So, when i saw my result and my GPA was below 3.5..owhh my heart sank! it's so sad to be closed and didn't make it! :(

It was my last semester and it was the first time i got a GPA under 3.5..owhh how heartbroken! From Diploma until Degree every semester was 3.5 above and Dean's List..to fail at the end was a knife to the heart..haha! but instead of beating myself up..i'm staying optimistic and concentrating on my future (getting a good job). Frustration and guilt won't get you anywhere. Besides, i'll be graduating with First Class Honour :) :)

p/s : Can't wait for my graduation this October (i think) as all my love ones will be there especially Achot :)



2 comments:

Ifah Ibrahim said...

ahhhhhhhh sedey gila ok..
huhu xpa la... first class tuh..
huhu...chaiyok kak dyla..
nt nk keje dh yuhuuu

Adyla said...

tip!!!! sedih sgt okay!!! ermm tula...xlehla nk menongeng mcm org bru putus cinta kan..hehe so kena be optimis! ;)

haa tula..dpt interview isnin nie..hrp okay! wish me luck ;) ;)