Thursday, June 17, 2010

Swimming makes me feel good :)

Yesterday morning i went swimming with my mom and Wayee at Wayee's house in Kelab Cinta Sayang..its their usual workout every morning, so i decided to join them..hehe! Because whenever i feel really down or messed up, swimming was a good way to overcome it! hee..plus swimming is a good way to get in shape especially in getting a flat tummy *wink*

Well actually, i used to undergo swimming trainings to become a lifeguard in Uitm in my diploma times (yes a lifeguard like Baywatch..haha) it was exhausting training everyday to build up your stamina but during the lifeguard exam i felt sick..so it didn't quite work out (Baywatch dream crushed..haha ;p)

So, with the knowledge i have..kinda used it to teach my mom and Wayee the basic of swimming ;)





p/s : While showering, i kinda felt down the tub..owhh clumsy me! so right now, my left upper and lower body are all bruised up..it hurts so badly..so i can't walk, sit and sleep properly! *sigghhh*



2 comments:

A said...

That place looks oddly familiar. who's Wayee?

Adyla said...

you've been there la babe! while you were younger..with mak long and pak long.. wayee is my aunty, mak teh's sister :)