Tuesday, June 15, 2010

L.A Candy by Lauren Conrad

I’m not a book worm and I rarely buy books, so a visit at MPH recently to buy French dictionaries for Wayee (teaching her a bit of French..hehe) change my intention completely. A book by Lauren Conrad totally caught my eyes title L.A Candy: Sweet Little Lies. I’m a huge fan of LC since her days in Laguna Beach and I’ve heard that the book is a huge success! So beg my mom to buy it for me..hehe!


So got home, and open the wrapper..eagerly to read it! But it happens the book was a second edition..ahaha the 1st one was called L.A Candy but nevertheless the book is real good! luckily it wasn't a 'to be continue' edition..so you don't go huh? its understandable, cute, fun and enjoyable! Totally loving it and a must to all the book readers out there! :)

Basically, L.A Candy provides an inside look at celebrity lifestyles, what goes on behind the scenes, and how someone's life can be ruined in a second, like at the flip of a switch based loosely from Lauren Conrad's experienced in Laguna Beach and The Hills.

I haven't finish the book yet but so far so good! can't wait to buy L.A Candy to know how it all started..teehee! (^_^)


No comments: